IWGKS is open to any one interested in ponds, fish, and water gardening. You do not have to have a pond to join our club.
If you would like to join Idaho Water Garden & Koi Society by mail, complete our membership form (PDF Format) and mail along with your membership dues to:
P.O. Box 6060
Boise, ID 83707
A membership card will be sent to you which is good for discounts at designated commercial businesses.
Why should I join IWGKS?
- Most months you have the opportunity to see a different water garden and/or Koi pond at monthly educational meetings
- Monthly news letters are sent to club members
- Knowledge and expertise is shared amongst club members
- Learn the proper Japanese name/type for your Koi
- Learn how to build a great and easily maintained pond the first time
- Learn how to care for and treat sick Koi or other pond fish
- Potential discounts with participating Commercial Members
- Friendship with other water garden and Koi hobbyists
- It’S FUN being a member of IWGKS
Join Idaho Water Garden & Koi Society now. You’ll be glad you did!